Some of Nevada’s local governments say they won’t approve marijuana farms or dispensaries because doing so would violate federal law, state officials were warned Thursday.
Local governments are required to license pot dispensaries and farms, according to state
Trending in: Government
- Nevada Legislature: Public employees protest bill to change PERS
- Nevada Legislature: Wheeler, Knecht roll out budget plan with no tax hikes
- Michael Hohl Subaru 'shares the love' with Boys & Girls Clubs of Western Nevada
- Restoring historic Stewart Indian School a priority for lawmakers
- Musselman excited about new Nevada job after coaching in NBA