Some of Nevada’s local governments say they won’t approve marijuana farms or dispensaries because doing so would violate federal law, state officials were warned Thursday.
Local governments are required to license pot dispensaries and farms, according to state
Trending in: Government
- The first woman sheriff in Nevada elected
- Nevada casinos finish strong, Churchill suffers decline
- NACCP recognizes Air Guard’s Thompson
- Vote sets Northern Nevada lands bills on path to final House passage
- Washoe schools superintendent fired unexpectedly