Some of Nevada’s local governments say they won’t approve marijuana farms or dispensaries because doing so would violate federal law, state officials were warned Thursday.
Local governments are required to license pot dispensaries and farms, according to state
Trending in: Government
- Moms to rally for safer births Sept. 1
- Brothel owners to Sen. Harry Reid, after ‘coward’ comment: Focus on issues
- State gets 502 applications for medical marijuana licenses
- University system seeks 14.5 percent increase in proposed budget
- Yeah, Yeah, Yeah — Beatles play Las Vegas