Some of Nevada’s local governments say they won’t approve marijuana farms or dispensaries because doing so would violate federal law, state officials were warned Thursday.
Local governments are required to license pot dispensaries and farms, according to state
Trending in: Government
- Carson City school district revamping bullying policy
- With 250 accidents, Carson City Sheriff's Department cracks down on speeding
- Carson City's Fandango handles fair parking dance again
- Burton cites Western Nevada College positives while calling for changes from 2017 Legislature
- NNDA joins Gov. in Europe in trade mission