Some of Nevada’s local governments say they won’t approve marijuana farms or dispensaries because doing so would violate federal law, state officials were warned Thursday.
Local governments are required to license pot dispensaries and farms, according to state
Trending in: Government
- Carson City Board of Supervisors move ahead with Bob McFadden Plaza on 3rd Street
- It’s official: Nevada breaks record for ‘most people singing a state song at once’
- Ornament pays tribute to former Carson City school
- All aboard the V&T’s Polar Express Train Ride
- Obama immigration action affects millions, angers Republicans