Training begins Monday for the 180 people who have signed up to become “navigators” who will help people through the process of getting health care.
Training for health exchange positions starts Monday
Trending in: Government
- Brothel owners to Sen. Harry Reid, after ‘coward’ comment: Focus on issues
- Nevada Interim Finance Committee nix’s travel plans for Department of Agriculture
- Moms to rally for safer births Sept. 1
- Yeah, Yeah, Yeah — Beatles play Las Vegas
- University system seeks 14.5 percent increase in proposed budget