Training begins Monday for the 180 people who have signed up to become “navigators” who will help people through the process of getting health care.
Training for health exchange positions starts Monday
Trending in: Government
- Assemblyman Richard Carrillo arrested on suspicion of DUI
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Western Nevada youth of year named for her resilience, determination
- Carson City breaks ground on $8.3 million multi-purpose athletic center (MAC) (with video)
- Reynolds, Carson City’s WNC wrap up sweep
- Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Woman arrested on suspicion of meth possession