Most states are having even more difficulty than Nevada with controlling inmate medical costs, according to a national study by Pew Research Center — MacArthur
Aging-inmate issues not unique to Nev.
Trending in: Government
- Agencies participate in ‘active shooter’ training exercise at Carson City Courthouse
- 1 killed, 2 hurt in South Lake Tahoe crash
- Carson City downtown remake design proposals sought by city before Christmas
- Judge in Reno blocks Uber’s ride-sharing in Nevada
- Black Thursday: Thanksgiving to trump Black Friday