Most states are having even more difficulty than Nevada with controlling inmate medical costs, according to a national study by Pew Research Center — MacArthur
Aging-inmate issues not unique to Nev.
Trending in: Government
- Carson City man, 48, dies in hunting accident in Elko County
- Nevada 'kind of' inventing medical marijuana wheel, official says
- Silver Springs resident Nancy Bea Hefley to retire as Los Angeles Dodgers organist after season
- Free medical services offered to Carson City residents
- Dayton High grad details Oregon campus shooting