Most states are having even more difficulty than Nevada with controlling inmate medical costs, according to a national study by Pew Research Center — MacArthur
Aging-inmate issues not unique to Nev.
Trending in: Government
- Nevada Legislature: No action on PERS bill to alter pension fund, tackle liability
- Wellness premium benefit for Nevada state workers ends in July
- Dayton's Smith's center to receive lane improvements
- Carson City Sheriff's Office seeks help in finding Deven Orlander Brawner
- Carson City Adams Hub chooses Entrepreneur-in-Residence