In the past two fiscal years, the Governor’s Office of Economic Development has granted tax abatements totaling $112.74 million to a long list of companies.
Tax breaks bring returns, forum is told
Trending in: Government
- Legislators have beef with BLM, Forest Service
- Carson City gaming win down again in July
- Brothel owners to Sen. Harry Reid, after ‘coward’ comment: Focus on issues
- Nevada Interim Finance Committee nix’s travel plans for Department of Agriculture
- Report: State should pay for indigent legal counsel