Health and Human Services Director Mike Willden said Thursday the Medicaid caseload has increased by 10,483 since the Oct. 1 launch of the Affordable Care
Medicaid caseload running higher than expected; still on budget
Learn more about: Legislature: Budget
Trending in: Government
- Advising friend: free speech or obstruction?
- Republican presidential hopeful Marco Rubio hits variety of issues in Carson City
- JoAnne Skelly: Earwigs are creepy, but are they bad?
- Female found dead, male barricaded in Douglas County
- Carson City William St. site attracting United Federal Credit Union