Amodei town hall meeting set for Thursday in Minden
March 14, 2014
Congressman Mark Amodei will discuss the change to the TriCare Prime service area and other issues affecting veterans during a town hall meeting Thursday.
Amodei will answer audience questions from 10 a.m.-noon in the Old Historic Courthouse, 1616 Eighth Street in Minden.
Representatives from the Veterans Association, Veterans Benefit Administration and Nevada Department of Veterans Services also will participate.
Amodei filed for re-election Wednesday at the Secretary of State's office as a Republican candidate for Nevada's 2nd District.
For more information, call Ken Gray at 775-686-5760.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Government
- Nevada senators seek more funds in wake of Las Vegas shootings
- Coordinator hired to battle opioid crisis
- P. Mark Ghan named acting president of Western Nevada College
- Nevada state workers receive raise in proposed state budget by Gov. Brian Sandoval | 2017 Nevada Legislature
- Bill raises Nevada’s minimum liability car insurance