Deputies seek Target burglar
August 17, 2013
The Douglas County Sheriff's Office seeks the public's help in identifying the person who bought items using a stolen credit card at Target in Indian Hills.
According to the Sheriff's Office:
A white male wearing a white dress shirt and black tie, black slacks, dark shoes and thin prescription glasses entered Target at 5 p.m. May 29 and bought three iPads with a credit card that was later determined stolen.
The suspect appeared confident during the transaction. Anyone with information is asked to call Investigator Ted Duzan at 775-586-7257.
■ The Douglas County Sheriff's Office seeks the public's help in identifying whoever cut a chain-link fence and stole a large metal tool box belonging to the East Fork Fire and Paramedic District.
At 10:40 a.m. Aug. 2, district personnel reported a theft of a tool box that was chained to the water tower at U.S. Highway 395 and Leviathan Mine Road. Someone cut a chain-link fence and a chain that secured the tool box to the tower.
Anyone with information is asked to call Investigator Ed Garren at 775-782-9907.
Trending In: Government
- Sandoval vetoes 7 bills including two that reverse 2015 laws
- Nevada Division of Museums and History to get staff to handle historic sites
- Nevada governor OKs $2 million for high school students taking college courses
- Carson City Board of Supervisors to re-evaluate water agreement with Minden
- Just a handful of bills die Friday