Office of Veterans’ Services leader Cage joins governor’s office
August 12, 2013
Gov. Brian Sandoval has appointed Caleb Cage as his office's director of Military and Veterans Policy.
Cage has been the head of the Office of Veterans' Services.
"Caleb has done an exceptional job in leading the way to develop the Green Zone Initiative to help veterans re-acclimate to civilian life," Sandoval said. "A veteran himself, Caleb brings a unique perspective and a strong commitment to helping our state's men and women understand and receive the benefits they deserve."
He named Col. Katherine Miller, Ret., to replace Cage as head of the Office of Veterans' Services and Willete Gerald as deputy director of that office.
Cage writes a weekly column about veterans affairs for the Nevada Appeal. Today's column is on Page A9.
Trending In: Government
- Oakland makes last-ditch effort to keep Raiders from Las Vegas
- Nevada Senate leader: Two major GOP bills won’t receive hearings
- Nevada Legislature Week 8: Marijuana, domestic wells, finalizing budgets ahead this week
- Prison medical costs rising fast, Nevada Legislature told
- Carson City Utility Financial Oversight Committee to hear storm water increases Tuesday