Office of Veterans’ Services leader Cage joins governor’s office
August 12, 2013
Gov. Brian Sandoval has appointed Caleb Cage as his office's director of Military and Veterans Policy.
Cage has been the head of the Office of Veterans' Services.
"Caleb has done an exceptional job in leading the way to develop the Green Zone Initiative to help veterans re-acclimate to civilian life," Sandoval said. "A veteran himself, Caleb brings a unique perspective and a strong commitment to helping our state's men and women understand and receive the benefits they deserve."
He named Col. Katherine Miller, Ret., to replace Cage as head of the Office of Veterans' Services and Willete Gerald as deputy director of that office.
Cage writes a weekly column about veterans affairs for the Nevada Appeal. Today's column is on Page A9.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Government
- Carson City judge blocks pot distribution licenses to non-alcohol distributors
- Carson City court decision on suit to block recreational pot licenses coming Tuesday
- Sandoval ‘blindsided’ by proposal to temporarily store waste near Yucca
- Walker River rec area land donation formally accepted
- How and where O.J. Simpson’s parole hearing will take place