Banner Churchill begins Wellness Wednesday
July 2, 2013
Banner Churchill Community Hospital will offer Wellness Wednesday laboratory blood screenings for the community beginning July 10.
The blood tests, performed on state-of-the-art medical equipment by highly trained medical personnel, give community members the opportunity to become familiar with various health measures. Testing includes screening for anemia, general wellness, thyroid disorders, cancer, organ health, and heart health. For interpretation or questions regarding test results, patients should contact their primary health care provider. Available tests are as follows:
Basic metabolic panel
Comprehensive metabolic panel
Thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH)
Prostate Specific Antigen
Costs for the tests vary. Insurance will not be billed. Cash, check and credit or debit cards are accepted. Tests take place at Banner Churchill Community Hospital, 801 E. Williams Ave., in Fallon between 7 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. each Wednesday. No appointment is necessary.
Trending In: Lahontan Valley
- Champions! Fallon Lady Wave girls basketball team claims first state championship
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Ormsby House sale update, dog ordinance coming before Carson City Board of Supervisors Thursday
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- American Indian Movement stops in Carson City during expedition