Barn House has been owner’s dream
August 8, 2014
Barn House is cozy, country consignment, upscale resale shop for many items, new and used, featuring many craft items by local artists, Western theme mirrors, clothing, decorator items, purses, antique sewing machines and many hidden treasures.
The Barn House shop has been a dream by the owner, Alyce Campbell, for some years now. She thought it would never happen. Now, here it is at 270 S. Maine St., Suite 5. She moved from San Diego, Calif., to Fallon two years ago and loves the friendly atmosphere and the people she has met.
Campbell invites you to come by and share her dream and look around. If you don't find anything or something you can't live without today, I'm sure you will tomorrow.
Call Campbell at 775-217-8949 if you need to consign items.
Hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 9:30 a.m.-4 p.m., Friday 10 a.m.-6 p.m, and Saturday 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Trending In: Lahontan Valley
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Champions! Fallon Lady Wave girls basketball team claims first state championship
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- CCSO advises on flooding mitigation efforts
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty