CCSD meets Wednesday to discuss budget
March 7, 2017
The Churchill County School District Board of Trustees will meet Wednesday at 6 p.m. in the Old High School auditorium ("The Pit").
The board will recognize the 2017 archery team for placing third overall in the state archery tournament as well as recognize archers who received individual awards.
Items for discussion and possible action include the following:
Numa Elementary staff will report on classroom Chromebook usage; staff will also report on their attendance at a recent Title I conference.
Superintendent Dr. Sandra Sheldon will provide a report on the math course Career and Technical Education students can take for credit.
Sheldon and other CCSD staff will give an update on the Eureka Math program.
The board will discuss all aspects of the 2017-2018 budget and set budget priorities in an effort to provide direction to the Budget Committee and staff, so that items can be explored and quantified. Staff will provide information to the board for review. Amounts in any and every line item in the budget may be discussed and changed.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Lahontan Valley
- Guy W. Farmer: Statehood for Puerto Rico not likely
- After inspections, Carson City extended stay motels work to comply
- Nevada Guard’s first openly transgender soldier embraces new policy
- Three arrested on child endangerment, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Big Bad Voodoo Daddy kicks off concert series