Cherry On Top brings cool relief on a summer’s day
July 4, 2014
Llaurel Griffin & her family have started a new snow cone business in Fallon.
She moved to Fallon two years ago from Texas. While living there, it was a family tradition to get snow cones as a great way to beat the smoldering temperatures. Moving to Nevada desert, Griffin was shocked to find that there was that same heat, but no snow cones in Fallon. She decided to take on the venture and has been having a blast.
With a Cherry On Top is a traveling snow cone business that can be found at local events and at the Louie’s Dollar Plus/Bealls/Big 5 parking lot most Tuesdays, Thursday, Fridays and Saturdays with fantastic flavors and great incentives like a frequent buyers card and each day serving a free snow cone to the 100th customer.
Follow with a Cherry On Top each day on Facebook to find out where in Fallon they will be located and beat the heat with Fallon’s refreshing new treats !
Trending In: Lahontan Valley
- Carson City District Attorney resurrects 20 year old murder case, calling for a new trial
- Carson City Supervisors approve Vintage project
- Homicide determined ship’s fate
- Salinas begins in role as Carson City Arts and Culture Coordinator
- AD Doug Knuth, hope and promise all going right for Nevada Wolf Pack fans says Joe Santoro (column)