Commissioners meet Wednesday
March 18, 2014
The second Churchill County Commission meeting of March will be conducted today at 1:15 p.m. at the administration building chambers, 155 N. Taylor St.
Among the items commissioners to be discussed or are up for possible action include the following:
Consideration and possible action regarding recognition of employees for their years of service to Churchill County.
Consideration and possible action regarding update of current activities, plans, or actions related to the Carson City District of the Bureau of Land Management, Terri Knutson, field director, Stillwater Field Office, BLM
Consideration and possible action regarding renewal of membership with the American Lands Council.
Consideration and possible action regarding request from Jim Kingzett for extension of time for submittal of a parcel map for the Hazen Rail Park tentative map pursuant to the development agreement approved in July 2010, Bill2010-D Ordinance 103, APN: 009-251-28 consisting of 482.59 acres of non-water righted property.
Consideration and possible action regarding resolution 06-2014 authorizing the sale of property held in trust by the Churchill County Treasurer for unpaid taxes and directing publication as provided by statutes.
Trending In: Lahontan Valley
- Potential top 2 picks for Wolf Pack are good ones, says Joe Santoro
- Underwater photographer captures clarity of Lake Tahoe
- Nevada forum projects $541 million more revenue for 2018-2019 budget cycle
- Ducks Unlimited working on wetlands project in Carson City
- Sgt. Scott McDaniel retiring after 35 years in law enforcement