Commissioners meeting Monday
June 27, 2013
Churchill County Commissioners will hold their first regularly scheduled meeting of July on Monday at 8:15 a.m. in the county administration building chambers, 155 N. Taylor St.
The meeting date was changed due to the Fourth of July holiday.
Commissioners will discuss or take action on the following items:
• 8:15 a.m. appointment: Mark Feest, CC Communications general manager, will give a presentation for a local regulated tariff.
• 8:20 a.m.: A parcel map for Joan and Skip Cann at Harrigan Road and Drumm Lane will be considered.
• 8:25 a.m.: Consider a request from the Tenth Judicial District Court for a contract with New Dawn Justware court case management software.
Recommended Stories For You
• 8:30 a.m.: Appointments to the Parks and Recreation Commission will be considered. The commission has three vacancies and five applications were received, including an incumbent, Bob Francke. The other applicants are Rick Dentino, Erica Hybarger, Gary Imelli and Sandi Weishaupt.
• In New Business, CC Communications will provide its projected CAF/ICC funding for the upcoming funding period.
• Appoint a representative to the Nevada Land Transfer Task Force.
• Consider a request for transfer of funds to the Churchill County Road Department for the first and final payment on the South Downs area double chip seal project and for final payment on the North Harmon Road chip seal.
• Hear a report on the Fiscal Year 2013 federal Payment in Lieu of Taxes (PILT) and apportionment to the various funds.