June 15, 2017
The following cases were heard in the Tenth Judicial District Court before Judge Thomas Stockard.
Johna Eileen Greene pleaded not guilty to two counts of unlawful use or being under the influence of a controlled substance. A jury trial was scheduled for October.
Shawn Dea Osborne pleaded guilty to possession of a controlled substance. She will be sentenced in August.
Lisa Kaye Hook pleaded guilty to possession of a controlled substance. The proceedings were suspended, and Hook was placed on probation for five years.
Derek Joe Gonzalez pleaded guilty to abuse, neglect or endangerment of a child not causing substantial bodily or mental harm. Sentencing will be in September.
Evard Ray Hockemier pleaded not guilty to driving under the influence of an intoxicating liquor or controlled substance, a third or subsequent offense. A trial was scheduled for September.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Lahontan Valley
- Big Bad Voodoo Daddy kicks off concert series
- Guy W. Farmer: Statehood for Puerto Rico not likely
- After inspections, Carson City extended stay motels work to comply
- Three arrested on child endangerment, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Nevada Guard’s first openly transgender soldier embraces new policy