FFA, 4-H on the lamb
April 25, 2017
The annual Churchill County Junior Livestock show begins Thursday and runs through Saturday at the fairgrounds.
Saturday's public sale/auction is set for 1 p.m.
Local 4-H and FFA members will exhibit their beef, sheep, swine, goats, rabbits and poultry breeding and market project animals.
In mid-April, members from the 4-H and FFA walked the town to urge support for the annual show.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Lahontan Valley
- Gardnerville woman held on 11 felonies, according to Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- New tattoo parlor holding opening party Saturday
- Nevada’s public retirement system unfunded liability falls again
- Today: Yogurt Beach hosting fundraiser for Carson City, Dayton families of teens in rollover
- Man with anchor tied around legs 1 of 2 bodies recovered from Fallen Leaf Lake