Fishing club, Fallon Women’s golf Club set meetings
April 16, 2013
The Fishermen In Northern Nevada (F.I.N.N.) club is accepting memberships.
The group is available to anyone interested in learning about fishing as well as competing in monthly club tournaments. Cost is $10 per person.
In addition, the club will host its first meeting at 5 p.m. April 24 at The Treasure Hit, 4640 Reno Highway. For information, contact the Churchill County Parks and Recreation Department at 423-7733.
FWGC breakfast set for April 27
The Fallon Women's Golf Club kick-off breakfast is scheduled for 9:30 a.m. April 27 at the Fallon Golf Course, 2655 Country Club Drive.
A two-person scramble will follow. The cost for a membership is $35, while the breakfast runs for $14 and $5 for the scramble.
Registration forms are available at the golf course. For information, call 775-423-2730 or 775-426-8886.
Trending In: Lahontan Valley
- Carson High student seeks donations for medical costs
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Two top AG’s staffers win reprieve on license status pending July bar exams
- WNC graduates over 500 students, breaking Jump Start program record (photo gallery)
- Arrest made in Carson City Cal-Ranch Store burglary