Golfers nab 7th in Elko tourney
April 18, 2013
The Fallon golf team took seventh at the Elko Invitational on Wednesday.
The Greenwave shot a team-total 493 led by Jeff Evett's 93. Lowry won the tournament with a 400 followed by Elko (418), Spring Creek (431), Dayton (472), Whittell (480) and Fernley (485). South Tahoe and Sparks tied for eighth (548).
Chad Oney carded a 94 for Fallon, while Jacob Evans came in with a 95. Austin Rash tallied a 105 followed by Clint Oney (106) and Corbin Waite (112).
Lowry's Cole Erquiaga was the top medalist with a round of 75.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Lahontan Valley
- Gardnerville woman held on 11 felonies, according to Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- New tattoo parlor holding opening party Saturday
- Nevada’s public retirement system unfunded liability falls again
- Today: Yogurt Beach hosting fundraiser for Carson City, Dayton families of teens in rollover
- Man with anchor tied around legs 1 of 2 bodies recovered from Fallen Leaf Lake