October 22, 2013
Haunted House and Hay Ride
It's not just the fall weather that will bring chills down your spine. Churchill County Parks and Recreation will have its annual Haunted House and Hay Ride today and Friday from 6-10 p.m. each night. The cost $4 for the haunted house and $2 for the haunted hayride. Part of the proceeds will be donated to the Wishing Tree for the holidays. If you would like to volunteer with the haunted house or hayride, contact the Parks and Recreation office. Any other questions can be directed to the Parks and Recreation office at 775-423-7733.
Goats R Us is sponsoring this year's Scarecrow Factory at Lattin Farms on Saturday from 9 a.m. until closing. Come build a scarecrow and have some great family fun. The cost for each kit is $5. Each kit contains enough material to make one scarecrow.
Trick or Treat
The official trick or treat day in Fallon is Thursday, Oct. 31, from 6-8 p.m. The Downtown Merchants Spooktacular is from 4-7 p.m., also on the same day.
Trunk or Treat
The Churchill County Pool Trunk or Treat is Oct. 30 from 5-6 p.m. at 333 Sheckler Rd.
The Halloween at Highland trick or treating carnival is Oct. 31 from 4-6 p.m. at Highland Manor, Inn & Estates, 550 N. Sherman St.
Trending In: Lahontan Valley
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Champions! Fallon Lady Wave girls basketball team claims first state championship
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- CCSO advises on flooding mitigation efforts
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty