MILITARY NAMES IN THE NEWS
December 27, 2016
Raymond F. Carroll
U.S. Air Force Airman Raymond F. Carroll graduated from basic military training at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, San Antonio, Texas.
The airman completed an intensive, eight-week program that included training in military discipline and studies, Air Force core values, physical fitness and basic warfare principles and skills.
Airmen who complete basic training also earn four credits toward an associate in applied science degree through the Community College of the Air Force.
Carroll is the son of Raymond Carroll of Orem, Utah, and Kathleen Hancock of Lovelock. He is also the husband of Amy Carroll.
The airman graduated in 2005 from West Jefferson High School, Terreton, Idaho.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Lahontan Valley
- Carson High School senior makes supporting classmates and kids a priority
- Dennis Hof says Bunny Ranch looking into sex-bots
- Homeland Security funding formula doesn’t recognize Vegas’s real population
- SlotWorld Casino in Carson City closing Sunday for remodel
- Carson City Board of Supervisors to hear Lompa Ranch project developer agreement