NHP, CCSO respond to Bango-Hwy 50 crash
February 16, 2017
A Fallon man was injured in a two-car crash Wednesday at Bango Road and U.S. Highway 50.
The Nevada Highway Patrol said Jesse Irwin, 45, failed to stop at the intersection. A Cadillac sedan then hit Irwin's Honda.
The NHP said Irwin suffered neck injuries and was transported by Care Flight to the Renown Regional Medical Center in Reno.
The accident is under investigation, reports the NHP.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Lahontan Valley
- Guy W. Farmer: Statehood for Puerto Rico not likely
- After inspections, Carson City extended stay motels work to comply
- Nevada Guard’s first openly transgender soldier embraces new policy
- Three arrested on child endangerment, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Big Bad Voodoo Daddy kicks off concert series