Strong wind, rain on tap today for Fallon
December 15, 2016
A mix of unsettled weather has moved into Northern Nevada.
The front swept across Nevada bringing strong, gusty winds. Chance of rain in the Lahontan Valley is 60 percent later in the day and 100 percent during the night.
Friday calls for rain before 10 a.m. and then scattered snow showers. Later today, partly sunny skies return, but the wind is expected to gust as high as 30 miles per hour.
Chance of precipitation is 60 percent during the day and 20 percent at night. There's a chance for some snow.
Highs will range in the low 60s on Thursday and in the mid-40s on Friday. Morning lows for Friday will be in the low 40s and in the teens on Saturday.
Sunny skies greet the weekend, but daytime highs will drop to the 30s.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Lahontan Valley
- Gardnerville woman held on 11 felonies, according to Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- New tattoo parlor holding opening party Saturday
- Nevada’s public retirement system unfunded liability falls again
- Today: Yogurt Beach hosting fundraiser for Carson City, Dayton families of teens in rollover
- Man with anchor tied around legs 1 of 2 bodies recovered from Fallen Leaf Lake