Timothy Beau Ward, 33, of Fallon, Nevada was taken home to be with the Lord on Wednesday, March 11, 2014. He died peacefully at St. Mary’s Hospital in Reno, Nevada after a long battle with illness. Timothy was born in Reno, Nevada, and raised in Fallon, Nevada. He is survived by his mother Gayle Ward, of Fallon, NV, and his sister Sarah Ward, a student in San Leandro, CA. He was preceded in death by his father, Stephen J. Ward and his grandfather, Larry Ward both of Portland, OR. He is also survived by his maternal grandmother, Sharon Pechnik of Henderson, NV and his maternal grandfather, Maurice Beausoliel of Tupper Lake, New York; his paternal grandmother, Jacquie Lucas of Montana and several uncles and cousins. His greatest joys in life were his music and his family. We would like to thank the staff at Highland Inn Assisted Living of Fallon, Nevada for their enduring help caring for Tim during the past year.
Timothy Beau Ward
- Kevin Mcintire of Dayton dies after Saturday motorcycle accident near Virginia City
- Carson City burglary ring member pleads guilty to charges
- Teri Vance: Pair walking to New York City; locals finish Boston Marathon
- Carson City Sheriff Ken Furlong says Supreme Court ruling has little impact on department
- Affordable Care Act 2.0: 'Figure it out as we go'