The Churchill County School Board took a big leap Thursday night to approve an architectural concept for a new auxiliary gym at the high school.
Trustees approve second option for new gym
Trending in: News
- Groups rally against push to control federal land
- Western Nevada News & Notes: Carson City’s WNC’s ‘Career Connect’ helps students with disabilities
- Nevada Legislature: GOP rift continues over bond rollover, prevailing wage bill
- Business Roundtable says trade spurs Nevada jobs
- Nevada Legislature: Assemblyman John Moore files complaint against Assembly Majority Leader