Nevada’s two-tiered court system, established in 1864, is one tradition Supreme Court Justice Jim Hardesty hopes is gone shortly after the state celebrates its sesquicentennial.
Justice makes appeal for appellate court
Trending in: News
- Yerington man jailed after Friday shooting
- Nevada Highway Patrol: 2 arrests, alcohol involved in Fernley death
- Nevada speaker-elect steps down amid criticism
- Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on suspicion of hitting another with a flashlight
- Carson City downtown remake design proposals sought by city before Christmas