Nevada’s two-tiered court system, established in 1864, is one tradition Supreme Court Justice Jim Hardesty hopes is gone shortly after the state celebrates its sesquicentennial.
Justice makes appeal for appellate court
Trending in: News
- Kevin Mcintire of Dayton dies after Saturday motorcycle accident near Virginia City
- Carson City burglary ring member pleads guilty to charges
- Teri Vance: Pair walking to New York City; locals finish Boston Marathon
- Carson City Sheriff Ken Furlong says Supreme Court ruling has little impact on department
- Affordable Care Act 2.0: 'Figure it out as we go'