Nevada’s two-tiered court system, established in 1864, is one tradition Supreme Court Justice Jim Hardesty hopes is gone shortly after the state celebrates its sesquicentennial.
Justice makes appeal for appellate court
Trending in: News
- Carson City man arrested with 50 marijuana plants
- New York Yankees, Milwaukee Brewers sign former Western Nevada College players
- Flood advisory issued for Carson City, Mound House and Dayton
- Fourth of July events for Northern Nevada
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Montana woman arrested on suspicion of grand larceny