Nevada’s two-tiered court system, established in 1864, is one tradition Supreme Court Justice Jim Hardesty hopes is gone shortly after the state celebrates its sesquicentennial.
Justice makes appeal for appellate court
Trending in: News
- Former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee makes appearance in Carson City
- Photo gallery: Vietnam veterans ceremony in Carson City (with video)
- 'Eastereggstravaganza' at Carson Tahoe (with video)
- Carson City boy hurt in Dori Way incident
- Western Nevada College Professor Emily Howarth earns regents state teaching award