Nevada’s two-tiered court system, established in 1864, is one tradition Supreme Court Justice Jim Hardesty hopes is gone shortly after the state celebrates its sesquicentennial.
Justice makes appeal for appellate court
Trending in: News
- Western Nevada College News & Notes | Latino Cohort promotes higher education
- Senator Square | Carson High School students embrace holiday season
- Saylo reflects on law enforcement career
- Carson City family receives restored car from Western Nevada College
- Carson City Chamber of Commerce unveils remodel