Nevada’s two-tiered court system, established in 1864, is one tradition Supreme Court Justice Jim Hardesty hopes is gone shortly after the state celebrates its sesquicentennial.
Justice makes appeal for appellate court
Trending in: News
- Lt. Gov. Mark Hutchison calls for reform of teacher protection rules
- Bill to keep guns from abusers criticized for other elements
- Western Nevada News & Notes: Carson City’s WNC’s ‘Career Connect’ helps students with disabilities
- Video time lapse of Sunday’s sunset
- Carson City City Manager Nick Marano assesses first nine months