While Lt. Gov. Brian Krolicki was surely just trying to increase interest in Nevada’s Sesquicentennial celebration and even though it was unintentional, he caused some
Raining on Carson's Nevada Day Parade?
Trending in: News
- Cell phone or gun? Officers make split second decisions on whether to shoot suspects
- Dayton man killed in Mono bicycle crash
- Wreck closes southbound Highway 395 at Mica Drive
- Autism breakthrough: Carson City man develops live animation program to help children with autism
- 4 inmates hurt in prison brawl where officer shot pellet gun