Statewide, taxable sales increased 8 percent in May to $4.25 billion as both Clark and Washoe Counties reported double-digit gains. In Clark, the $3.2 billion
New stores increase Carson's taxable sales
Trending in: News
- Kevin Mcintire of Dayton dies after Saturday motorcycle accident near Virginia City
- Rider dies during Virginia City Grand Prix
- Carson City burglary ring member pleads guilty to charges
- Affordable Care Act 2.0: 'Figure it out as we go'
- Carson City Sheriff Ken Furlong says Supreme Court ruling has little impact on department