Statewide, taxable sales increased 8 percent in May to $4.25 billion as both Clark and Washoe Counties reported double-digit gains. In Clark, the $3.2 billion
New stores increase Carson's taxable sales
Trending in: News
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of trafficking, possession for sales
- Las Vegas completing last straw to draw Lake Mead water
- Carson City Visitors Bureau is partnering with Yonder
- Grant Davis from Carson City to play Ben Bentley in "Something Like Summer"
- Carson City Sheriff Ken Furlong receives National D.A.R.E Award