U.S. Representative Mark Amodei receives F-35 ‘flight’ instructions from Lockheed-Martin representative Joe Parish on Thursday at the Click-Bond Inc. facility in Carson City. Dignitaries and Click-Bond Inc. employees gather on Thursday to hear presentations on the F-35 Lightning II, a new military jet that will serve three branches of the U.S. military.
- Carson City Advocates to End Domestic Violence host run/walk (photo gallery)
- Some 60 head of cattle shot in Northern Nevada
- Early voting begins in Carson City
- State of Nevada agency budgets seek elimination of state worker furloughs
- Inmate’s death ruled homicide at Carson City’s Northern Nevada Correctional Center