U.S. Representative Mark Amodei receives F-35 ‘flight’ instructions from Lockheed-Martin representative Joe Parish on Thursday at the Click-Bond Inc. facility in Carson City. Dignitaries and Click-Bond Inc. employees gather on Thursday to hear presentations on the F-35 Lightning II, a new military jet that will serve three branches of the U.S. military.
Rep. Mark Amodei takes F-35 Lightning II ‘for a spin’
Trending in: News
- State pulls teens from Rite of Passage-Silver State Academy after riot
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office seeking Bruce Hutter
- Carson City’s Empire Ranch files for bankruptcy, course doing better
- Nevada Legislature: PERS ‘hybrid’ plan supported, criticized
- Gov. Brian Sandoval signs school bond rollover measure