Banner Churchill Community Hospital’s Emergency Medical Service, or EMS, is doubling its gas mileage and is on its way to saving up to $9,000 per
Banner Churchill using new fuel efficient ambulance
Trending in: News
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of trafficking, possession for sales
- Las Vegas completing last straw to draw Lake Mead water
- Carson City Sheriff Ken Furlong receives National D.A.R.E Award
- Carson City Visitors Bureau is partnering with Yonder
- Grant Davis from Carson City to play Ben Bentley in "Something Like Summer"