City government financial support for public art and a bid to preserve the Nevada State Prison both won backing from Carson City’s Cultural Commission Tuesday.
Carson City’s Cultural Commission favors public art funds, state prison preservation
Trending in: News
- Western Nevada College News & Notes | Latino Cohort promotes higher education
- Carson City family receives restored car from Western Nevada College
- Saylo reflects on law enforcement career
- Sen. Settelmeyer backs bill to allow bars to permit dogs
- Senator Square | Carson High School students embrace holiday season