City government financial support for public art and a bid to preserve the Nevada State Prison both won backing from Carson City’s Cultural Commission Tuesday.
Carson City’s Cultural Commission favors public art funds, state prison preservation
Trending in: News
- Navy pilot presumed dead after mid-air jet collision
- Churchill County deputy’s items still not recovered
- Fallon police investigate break-in at deputy’s house
- Union votes on new contract at NAS Fallon
- Fallon community brings more awareness for suicide prevention