City government financial support for public art and a bid to preserve the Nevada State Prison both won backing from Carson City’s Cultural Commission Tuesday.
Carson City's Cultural Commission favors public art funds, state prison preservation
Trending in: News
- Nevada Legislature: Bill would put animals up for adoption after use in research
- Senate plans vote on Sandoval tax plan by end of March
- Union Pacific begins to assess damage caused by derailment north of Fallon
- Nevada Legislature: Fight over public collective bargaining heats up
- Students steal show at Carson City's NNDA breakfast