City government financial support for public art and a bid to preserve the Nevada State Prison both won backing from Carson City’s Cultural Commission Tuesday.
Carson City's Cultural Commission favors public art funds, state prison preservation
Trending in: News
- Carson High School students hold 'Miracle Moment' to help family of student who died
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance
- Carson City MAC construction on schedule
- DeMar cooks up meals, big hits for Carson High football; senior could have career in food
- Civil Support team holds drill in Carson City on how to handle various scenarios