Sen. Michael Roberson, himself a lawyer, told the Senate Judiciary Committee on Friday that flaws in Nevada’s construction-defects law are encouraging lawsuits that only benefit
Roberson: Flaws in construction-defects law only help lawyers
Trending in: News
- Carson City Visitors Bureau is partnering with Yonder
- Grant Davis from Carson City to play Ben Bentley in "Something Like Summer"
- Las Vegas completing last straw to draw Lake Mead water
- Photo gallery: Fourth of July in Carson City
- John Smoltz, Greg Maddux and Dr. James Andrews urge Tommy John education of Little League parents