LAS VEGAS — Three former fugitives were heading Tuesday to Carson City in police custody to face murder charges in the slaying of Nevada’s chief insurance examiner, authorities said. Carson City sheriff’s detectives were in a Las Vegas courtroom to take custody of Anthony Elliot, Makyla Blackmore and Raul Garcia following their appearance by videoconference before a judge, a court official said. Elliot and Blackmore, both 20, and Garcia, 23, had been held at the Clark County jail as fugitives and didn’t face local charges, said Chryste Domingo, executive aide to Justice of the Peace Joe M. Bonaventure. They weren’t …
3 bound for Carson City in state official slaying
- Trace Adkins' life an open book with 'A Personal Stand'
- Sportsman’s Warehouse official announces Carson City store
- Douglas County judge involved in fatal crash; investigation is ongoing
- Obituary: Robert (Bob) Noble Stutsman “Bear Claws”
- Sportsman’s Warehouse opening at Carson Mall likely is set for spring