A joint Senate-Assembly committee faced a blizzard of decisions on Wednesday they must make to settle the university system’s budget for the next two years.
Lawmakers examine university fundings
Trending in: News
- State pulls teens from Rite of Passage-Silver State Academy after riot
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office seeking Bruce Hutter
- Carson City’s Empire Ranch files for bankruptcy, course doing better
- Nevada Legislature: PERS ‘hybrid’ plan supported, criticized
- Gov. Brian Sandoval signs school bond rollover measure