The State Historic Preservation Office, Nevada Archaeological Site Stewardship Program, is sponsoring a workshop on Saturday from 9 a.m.-12 p.m. at the Churchill County Museum.
World War II worshop slated for Saturday
Trending in: News
- Vietnam Veterans 'proud' to be honored at Carson City's Mills Park
- Nevada Legislature: Public employees protest bill to change PERS
- Nevada Legislature: Wheeler, Knecht roll out budget plan with no tax hikes
- Local sports roundup: CHS golf third in league event
- Carson City juvenile crash victim still critical