The State Historic Preservation Office, Nevada Archaeological Site Stewardship Program, is sponsoring a workshop on Saturday from 9 a.m.-12 p.m. at the Churchill County Museum.
World War II worshop slated for Saturday
Trending in: News
- Carson City Visitors Bureau is partnering with Yonder
- Grant Davis from Carson City to play Ben Bentley in "Something Like Summer"
- Photo gallery: Fourth of July in Carson City
- John Smoltz, Greg Maddux and Dr. James Andrews urge Tommy John education of Little League parents
- Where to watch Lake Tahoe's Fourth of July fireworks shows