An ordinance boosting fees for animal services while tightening codes governing owners of dogs, cats and other animals won preliminary approval Thursday in Carson City.
Increase in animal-services fees clears its first hurdle
Trending in: News
- Wellness premium benefit for Nevada state workers ends in July
- Nevada Legislature: No action on PERS bill to alter pension fund, tackle liability
- Significant progress for Carson City's Capitol Mall hoped for by 2017
- Truckee River's level drops after flow from reservoir halted
- NHP said alleged Fallon murderer died of self-inflicted wound