An ordinance boosting fees for animal services while tightening codes governing owners of dogs, cats and other animals won preliminary approval Thursday in Carson City.
Increase in animal-services fees clears its first hurdle
Trending in: News
- Nevada Legislature: Bill would put animals up for adoption after use in research
- Senate plans vote on Sandoval tax plan by end of March
- Union Pacific begins to assess damage caused by derailment north of Fallon
- Nevada Legislature: Fight over public collective bargaining heats up
- Rock Jocks in Carson City