An ordinance boosting fees for animal services while tightening codes governing owners of dogs, cats and other animals won preliminary approval Thursday in Carson City.
Increase in animal-services fees clears its first hurdle
Trending in: News
- Construction lethargy looking like history in Carson City
- Scientists, locals partner to combat Lake Tahoe's invasive species
- Nevada to receive $6.7 million in Homeland Security grant
- Carson, Reed renew rivalry tonight at Mackay Stadium
- Carson High School students hold 'Miracle Moment' to help family of student who died