An ordinance boosting fees for animal services while tightening codes governing owners of dogs, cats and other animals won preliminary approval Thursday in Carson City.
Increase in animal-services fees clears its first hurdle
Trending in: News
- Cell phone or gun? Officers make split second decisions on whether to shoot suspects
- Dayton man killed in Mono bicycle crash
- Wreck closes southbound Highway 395 at Mica Drive
- Autism breakthrough: Carson City man develops live animation program to help children with autism
- 4 inmates hurt in prison brawl where officer shot pellet gun