Projections suggest 112 jobs are coming to Carson City, said Maurice Washington, former state senator and current deputy director at the Northern Nevada Development Authority.
More than 100 jobs coming to Carson City, official says
Trending in: News
- Nevada Legislature: No action on PERS bill to alter pension fund, tackle liability
- Wellness premium benefit for Nevada state workers ends in July
- Significant progress for Carson City's Capitol Mall hoped for by 2017
- Officials: Busy bear summer
- Local sports roundup: Carson track teams win own invitational