Projections suggest 112 jobs are coming to Carson City, said Maurice Washington, former state senator and current deputy director at the Northern Nevada Development Authority.
More than 100 jobs coming to Carson City, official says
Trending in: News
- Navy pilot presumed dead after mid-air jet collision
- Churchill County deputy’s items still not recovered
- Fallon police investigate break-in at deputy’s house
- Union votes on new contract at NAS Fallon
- Fallon community brings more awareness for suicide prevention