Projections suggest 112 jobs are coming to Carson City, said Maurice Washington, former state senator and current deputy director at the Northern Nevada Development Authority.
More than 100 jobs coming to Carson City, official says
Trending in: News
- Groups rally against push to control federal land
- Half marathon in Carson City Saturday kicks off trail series
- Nevada Legislature: GOP rift continues over bond rollover, prevailing wage bill
- Western Nevada News & Notes: Carson City’s WNC’s ‘Career Connect’ helps students with disabilities
- Business Roundtable says trade spurs Nevada jobs