A Fallon man who was struck and paralyzed when a Carson City man fired into a crowd delivered emotional testimony at his attacker’s sentencing Tuesday.
Paralyzed Fallon resident delivers emotional testimony
Trending in: News
- Wellness premium benefit for Nevada state workers ends in July
- Nevada Legislature: No action on PERS bill to alter pension fund, tackle liability
- Significant progress for Carson City's Capitol Mall hoped for by 2017
- Nevada Legislature: Bill to cut PERS clears Nevada Senate
- Truckee River's level drops after flow from reservoir halted