A Fallon man who was struck and paralyzed when a Carson City man fired into a crowd delivered emotional testimony at his attacker’s sentencing Tuesday.
Paralyzed Fallon resident delivers emotional testimony
Trending in: News
- Nevada Legislature: Bill would put animals up for adoption after use in research
- Senate plans vote on Sandoval tax plan by end of March
- Union Pacific begins to assess damage caused by derailment north of Fallon
- Nevada Legislature: Fight over public collective bargaining heats up
- Students steal show at Carson City's NNDA breakfast