Carson City’s C Hill has a different look these days. Carson High School students or parents altered the iconic C over the weekend, coinciding with the school’s graduation. The C last was altered as a senior prank in 2010 by a group of graduating seniors dubbing themselves the “Sexy Six.” If no one cleans it up, it’s unclear who will be left footing the bill. In 2010, the students restored the C themselves. The location is on city property.
- Carson City couple flies all over to help provide health care
- Bob McFadden Plaza at Third Street in Carson City opens Saturday
- Services set for Carson residents killed in Monitor Pass collision
- Fallon's high of 107 shatters record
- Update: Not a meteor: Chinese rocket re-enters atmosphere near California