The Nevada State Treasurer’s Office announced that $15 million allocated to the Gov. Guinn Millennium Scholarship program during the 2013 Legislative Session will allow the
Millennium Scholarship to continue for 5 more years
Trending in: News
- Kevin Mcintire of Dayton dies after Saturday motorcycle accident near Virginia City
- Nevada Legislature: Bill to cut PERS clears Nevada Senate
- Carson City fire department battles house fire, saves boy
- Affordable Care Act 2.0: 'Figure it out as we go'
- Douglas County Sheriff's Department looking for attempted Walmart theft suspect