Churchill County Commissioners will hold their first regularly scheduled meeting of July on Monday at 8:15 a.m. in the county administration building chambers, 155 N.
Commissioners meeting Monday
Trending in: News
- Nevada Legislature: Cigarette tax increases $1 per pack, state workers earn pay bump
- Get Healthy Carson City: Farmers market strives to make healthy food available to all
- Carson City man arrested in Hawaii admits possession, promotion of child porn
- 12th Annual Extreme Motor Officer Training Challenge Results
- Carson City Sausage Factory acquired by Sierra Meat and Seafood