Churchill County Commissioners will hold their first regularly scheduled meeting of July on Monday at 8:15 a.m. in the county administration building chambers, 155 N.
Commissioners meeting Monday
Trending in: News
- Nevada Legislature: Bill would put animals up for adoption after use in research
- Senate plans vote on Sandoval tax plan by end of March
- Union Pacific begins to assess damage caused by derailment north of Fallon
- Unprecedented sage grouse protection deal signed in Nevada
- Country artist to star at Virginia City benefit