The Nevada Highway Patrol will be increasing staffing levels on July 4th holiday with a larger contingency of troopers planned during the July 4th timeframe.
NHP keeps watchful eye on the Fourth of July
Trending in: News
- Western Nevada College to shut down baseball, softball teams after 2016 season
- Carson City breaks ground on $8.3 million multi-purpose athletic center (MAC) (with video)
- Carson City Library first in nation to offer manufacturing training program
- Mr. Carson High contest is March 6
- Looking forward to Carson City’s new animal shelter