The Nevada Highway Patrol will be increasing staffing levels on July 4th holiday with a larger contingency of troopers planned during the July 4th timeframe.
NHP keeps watchful eye on the Fourth of July
Learn more about: Legislature: PERS
Trending in: News
- Kevin Mcintire of Dayton dies after Saturday motorcycle accident near Virginia City
- Nevada Legislature: Bill to cut PERS clears Nevada Senate
- Carson City fire department battles house fire, saves boy
- Affordable Care Act 2.0: 'Figure it out as we go'
- Douglas County Sheriff's Department looking for attempted Walmart theft suspect