It is sadly apparent that we can no longer trust public officials. It seems that winning an election affects their common sense. In their arrogance they evidently think that the ability to win an election either makes them smarter than anyone else or allows them to succumb to self-interest. Sadly, the most recent example appears to be our own Senator Heller. His recent vote in favor of the Senate’s Immigration Bill is in my opinion a breach of trust not only to Nevada but to the nation. He has apparently sampled Harry Reid’s power Kool-Aid and liked it. Why else …
Who can we trust?
Trending in: News
- Command waits to release name of deceased pilot
- Flags at half-staff for pilot
- Update 9 p.m.: NAS Fallon jet crash
- Name of killed pilot may be released Tuesday
- Merkley aims for All-American