The U.S. Senate subcommittee on consumer protection has scheduled a Wednesday hearing on what Nevada Republican Dean Heller described as the “patchwork of state laws
Online gambling hearing Wednesday in D.C.
Trending in: News
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of trafficking, possession for sales
- Las Vegas completing last straw to draw Lake Mead water
- Carson City Sheriff Ken Furlong receives National D.A.R.E Award
- Carson City Visitors Bureau is partnering with Yonder
- Grant Davis from Carson City to play Ben Bentley in "Something Like Summer"