There was no new word Wednesday on the condition of a motorcyclist injured in a collision with a car Tuesday evening. The motorcyclist was transported to Renown Medical Center in Reno by a Careflight helicopter after the collision at Colorado and South Carson streets at 5:23 p.m.
No update on motorcyclist who collided with car on Tuesday
Trending in: News
- Coaches, former players reflect on Western Nevada College softball
- Teri's Notebook: Bike rides and dancing in Carson City
- 1 from Carson City, 8 from Reno including doctor arrested in 'pill mill' case
- Carson City Deputies honored for DUI, underage drinking enforcement
- Prep roundup: Dayton beats defending state champ Fallon