There was no new word Wednesday on the condition of a motorcyclist injured in a collision with a car Tuesday evening. The motorcyclist was transported to Renown Medical Center in Reno by a Careflight helicopter after the collision at Colorado and South Carson streets at 5:23 p.m.
- Reaction to Sen. Harry Reid's retirement announcement
- Faith & Insight: Exposing evolution's fatal flaws
- Harry Reid universally praised for his efforts to protect, support Nevada needs
- UPDATE: Union Pacific begins to remove cars from train derailment
- Teri's Notebook: Carson City business owner plunges again