A two-car accident at 7:47 a.m. Monday morning at Allen Road and Williams Avenue sent three people to the hospital. The Fallon Police Department reported that Matthew Montgomery was westbound on Williams Avenue in his Ford Taurus and made a left-hand turn in front of a Chrysler Town and Country van driven by Gloria Renteria, both of Fallon. FPD said three people in the van were transported by paramedics to Banner Churchill Community Hosptial. The FPD said Montgomery was cited for failure to yield right away.
Accident injures 3
Trending in: News
- Finality starting to set in for WNC softball
- Nevada Attorney General argues challenge to vouchers program doesn't violate constitution
- Prep roundup: Big day for Pradere, Schulz
- Coaches, former players reflect on Western Nevada College softball
- The Cone Zone: Carson City downtown work to continue May 1-7