While Lt. Gov. Brian Krolicki was surely just trying to increase interest in Nevada’s Sesquicentennial celebration and even though it was unintentional, he caused some
Raining on Carson’s Nevada Day Parade?
Trending in: Weather
- King fire mushrooms to 111 square miles; man arrested for starting fire
- Carson residents wish bypass could be done quicker
- Friday update: King fire grows to 119 square miles; Carson City air quality improving
- Carson High School sophomores start Big Blue Flush
- Drought drying up Northern Nevada ranchers’ pocketbooks