May 5, 2005
• Interim Finance Committee, Room 4100.
• Following the previous meeting, the Senate Finance-Assembly Ways and Means will convene in Room 4100 to resolve budget differences.
• Assembly Government Affairs, Room 3143. Bills to be heard: SB20, SB321, SB356.
• Assembly Judiciary, Room 3138. Bills to be heard: SB136, SB287, SB353.
Recommended Stories For You
• Assembly Ways and Means Joint Meeting, Room 4100.
• Senate Commerce and Labor, Room 2135. Bills to be heard: AB257, AB340, AB384, AB437.
• Senate Finance-Assembly Ways and Means Joint Subcommittee, Room 3137.
• Senate Finance-Assembly Ways and Means Joint Subcommittee, Room 2134.
• Senate floor session
• Assembly floor session
Following adjournment of floor sessions
•Assembly Commerce and Labor, Room 4100. Bills to be heard: SB29, SB37, SB240, SB431.
• Senate Human Resources and Education, Room 2135. Bills to be heard: AB70, AB280, AB395, AB527.
Source: Nevada Legislature Online (www.leg.state.nv.us). All rooms are in the Legislative Building, 401 S. Carson St.,