1 arrested on DUI count in saturation patrol; 24 cited
November 21, 2013
The Carson City Sheriff’s Office conducted a compliance checkpoint and saturation patrol Sunday night at Stewart and Spear streets.
One person was arrested on suspicion of DUI, 24 people were cited for traffic violations and one vehicle was towed, according to a news release from Sgt. Scott McDaniel.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation
- Emergency mental health center fills need in Carson City
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016