1 injured in rollover
June 19, 2013
One person was taken via CareFlight medical helicopter to a Reno hospital after a rollover accident on Marsh Road on Wednesday night.
Shortly before 8 p.m., a black sport utility vehicle came to rest on its side in the 700 block of Marsh Road, at the end of the Fifth Street. According to scanner traffic, one person was ejected and take by helicopter to the hospital. It was reported that three juveniles were possibly the occupants of the vehicle.
No other information was available.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- ‘All I could do was gasp for air’ – Tahoe woman tells of near drowning in Truckee
- Big Bad Voodoo Daddy kicks off concert series
- It’s going to be another Big, Bad weekend in Carson City
- Robert Freeman wins 50-miler at Carson City Off-Road; Lance Armstrong 4th
- Three arrested on child endangerment, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office