Ross opened its Carson City store Saturday following the official ribbon cutting attended by city officials and members of the Boys and Girls Clubs of Western Nevada. From left are Ross District Sales Manager Robert Skrabec and store manager Tonia Calderon shaking hands with Mayor Robert Crowell. Ross presented a check in the amount of $1,000 to benefit the Boys and Girls Club. The store moved into the Southgate Mall, between JC Penney and Burlington Coat Factory.
Ross opens in Carson
Trending in: Local News
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Carson City Harley-Davidson not open for business
- Hillary Rodham Clinton takes on western issues, Syrian refugees
- Carson High School agriculture teacher, Charlie Mann, selected for professional development scholarship
- No serious injuries after Carson City School bus involved in an accident