Ross opened its Carson City store Saturday following the official ribbon cutting attended by city officials and members of the Boys and Girls Clubs of Western Nevada. From left are Ross District Sales Manager Robert Skrabec and store manager Tonia Calderon shaking hands with Mayor Robert Crowell. Ross presented a check in the amount of $1,000 to benefit the Boys and Girls Club. The store moved into the Southgate Mall, between JC Penney and Burlington Coat Factory.
Ross opens in Carson
Trending in: Local News
- Carson City Visitors Bureau is partnering with Yonder
- Grant Davis from Carson City to play Ben Bentley in "Something Like Summer"
- Photo gallery: Fourth of July in Carson City
- John Smoltz, Greg Maddux and Dr. James Andrews urge Tommy John education of Little League parents
- Where to watch Lake Tahoe's Fourth of July fireworks shows