Ross opened its Carson City store Saturday following the official ribbon cutting attended by city officials and members of the Boys and Girls Clubs of Western Nevada. From left are Ross District Sales Manager Robert Skrabec and store manager Tonia Calderon shaking hands with Mayor Robert Crowell. Ross presented a check in the amount of $1,000 to benefit the Boys and Girls Club. The store moved into the Southgate Mall, between JC Penney and Burlington Coat Factory.
Ross opens in Carson
Trending in: Local News
- Western Nevada College News & Notes | Latino Cohort promotes higher education
- Saylo reflects on law enforcement career
- Carson City family receives restored car from Western Nevada College
- Senator Square | Carson High School students embrace holiday season
- Sen. James Settelmeyer backs bill to allow bars to permit dogs