Ross opened its Carson City store Saturday following the official ribbon cutting attended by city officials and members of the Boys and Girls Clubs of Western Nevada. From left are Ross District Sales Manager Robert Skrabec and store manager Tonia Calderon shaking hands with Mayor Robert Crowell. Ross presented a check in the amount of $1,000 to benefit the Boys and Girls Club. The store moved into the Southgate Mall, between JC Penney and Burlington Coat Factory.
Ross opens in Carson
Trending in: Local News
- Carson City Marine honored with Veteran of the Month
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of battery with a deadly weapon
- Mound House growing again after recession
- Two Carson City search warrant executed in connection with California murder
- Music icons subject of Lake Tahoe art display