Ross opened its Carson City store Saturday following the official ribbon cutting attended by city officials and members of the Boys and Girls Clubs of Western Nevada. From left are Ross District Sales Manager Robert Skrabec and store manager Tonia Calderon shaking hands with Mayor Robert Crowell. Ross presented a check in the amount of $1,000 to benefit the Boys and Girls Club. The store moved into the Southgate Mall, between JC Penney and Burlington Coat Factory.
Ross opens in Carson
Trending in: Local News
- Carson High School Culinary Arts teacher Penny Reynolds calls it a wrap
- Carson City Planning Commission to take up growth management; medical marijuana; Little Lane development
- Downtown Carson City businesses plan big changes
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Woman arrested on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon
- Downtown Carson City October paving schedule changed