Ross opened its Carson City store Saturday following the official ribbon cutting attended by city officials and members of the Boys and Girls Clubs of Western Nevada. From left are Ross District Sales Manager Robert Skrabec and store manager Tonia Calderon shaking hands with Mayor Robert Crowell. Ross presented a check in the amount of $1,000 to benefit the Boys and Girls Club. The store moved into the Southgate Mall, between JC Penney and Burlington Coat Factory.
Ross opens in Carson
Trending in: Local News
- Kevin Mcintire of Dayton dies after Saturday motorcycle accident near Virginia City
- Carson City burglary ring member pleads guilty to charges
- Teri Vance: Pair walking to New York City; locals finish Boston Marathon
- Carson City Sheriff Ken Furlong says Supreme Court ruling has little impact on department
- Affordable Care Act 2.0: 'Figure it out as we go'