Ross opened its Carson City store Saturday following the official ribbon cutting attended by city officials and members of the Boys and Girls Clubs of Western Nevada. From left are Ross District Sales Manager Robert Skrabec and store manager Tonia Calderon shaking hands with Mayor Robert Crowell. Ross presented a check in the amount of $1,000 to benefit the Boys and Girls Club. The store moved into the Southgate Mall, between JC Penney and Burlington Coat Factory.
Ross opens in Carson
Trending in: Local News
- Colorful foods are rich in nutrients
- Wildfire burning on Kingsbury Grade
- Body identified as Incline resident Carl Strickland
- Medicaid prisoners ‘devastating’ Carson-Tahoe Health’s bottom line
- Carson City open space management concerns on tap