Ross opened its Carson City store Saturday following the official ribbon cutting attended by city officials and members of the Boys and Girls Clubs of Western Nevada. From left are Ross District Sales Manager Robert Skrabec and store manager Tonia Calderon shaking hands with Mayor Robert Crowell. Ross presented a check in the amount of $1,000 to benefit the Boys and Girls Club. The store moved into the Southgate Mall, between JC Penney and Burlington Coat Factory.
Ross opens in Carson
Trending in: Local News
- Half marathon in Carson City Saturday kicks off trail series
- Groups rally against push to control federal land
- Nevada Legislature: GOP rift continues over bond rollover, prevailing wage bill
- Western Nevada News & Notes: Carson City’s WNC’s ‘Career Connect’ helps students with disabilities
- Business Roundtable says trade spurs Nevada jobs