Ross opened its Carson City store Saturday following the official ribbon cutting attended by city officials and members of the Boys and Girls Clubs of Western Nevada. From left are Ross District Sales Manager Robert Skrabec and store manager Tonia Calderon shaking hands with Mayor Robert Crowell. Ross presented a check in the amount of $1,000 to benefit the Boys and Girls Club. The store moved into the Southgate Mall, between JC Penney and Burlington Coat Factory.
Ross opens in Carson
Trending in: Local News
- Nevada Legislature: Bill would put animals up for adoption after use in research
- Senate plans vote on Sandoval tax plan by end of March
- Union Pacific begins to assess damage caused by derailment north of Fallon
- UPDATE: Union Pacific begins to remove cars from train derailment
- Unprecedented sage grouse protection deal signed in Nevada