Ross opened its Carson City store Saturday following the official ribbon cutting attended by city officials and members of the Boys and Girls Clubs of Western Nevada. From left are Ross District Sales Manager Robert Skrabec and store manager Tonia Calderon shaking hands with Mayor Robert Crowell. Ross presented a check in the amount of $1,000 to benefit the Boys and Girls Club. The store moved into the Southgate Mall, between JC Penney and Burlington Coat Factory.
Ross opens in Carson
Trending in: Local News
- Two motorcyclists killed in Monitor Pass collision
- Teen entrepreneurship program gives Boys & Girls Club members chance to help local businesses
- Annual Taste of Downtown takes over Carson City
- Smoke coming from Southern California fires
- American Century Championship notebook: San Jose Sharks star Joe Pavelski strong in debut